The Weekly Prayer Project: A Challenge to Journal, Pray, Reflect and Connect with God will be available in bookstores on July 4, 2017!
Challenge yourself to journal, pray, reflect, and connect with God with The Weekly Prayer Project. Fifty-two scriptures, one for each week of the year, explore different types of prayers found in the Bible, from prayers of gratitude and thankfulness to prayers of lament and intercession. Each week’s journaling prompts will guide you to reflect on God’s work in your life and to pray with intention. Walk through this book, and see your faith deepen and your joy soar.
You can pre-order here!
Recent articles published elsewhere
- Lifeway – Three Snack Laws for Small Groups
- Lifeway – The Recipe for a Small Group Disaster
- Lifeway – Three Ways Siri Changed My Prayer Life
- Lifeway – How to Leave Your Small Group Well
- Lifeway – Sharing Your Faith #TheOldFashionedWay
- Lifeway – When Your Spouse Doesn’t Want to be a Group Leader
- Lifeway – Whatever You Do, Don’t Bring Up Donald Trump or Jesus
- Lifeway – Small Groups and Adoptive Families – Part 1: Pre-Adoption
- Lifeway – Three Ways to Foster Friendship, also featured on churchleaders.com
- Lifeway – Three Ways to Make It Easier For New Members to Share
- Lifeway – Three Things Moms Want Small Group Leaders to Know
- Lifeway – Three Reasons To Do Small Groups (Even if You Don’t Like Small Groups)
- Lifeway- Embracing the Challenge of a Newborn in Your Group
- Smart Mom – Why You SHOULD Get a Mom Haircut
- Smart Mom – The Controversy of Infant Co-sleeping
- PuckerMob – Google Deep Dives to Try While You Get Over the Flu
- Latique – Vanity of Vanities
- Latique – Folk Art and Americana: Bringing History Home